Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everybody!

I've been speaking to a vendor in New York City on setting up a possible group buy on the Milltek exhaust systems for the Giulia (QV or 2.0T). They can offer a huge discount if I can put together a group.

I think it's one of the best-sounding options, especially for the price. It's a low, smooth sound with a significant increase in volume without becoming penetrating:
QV:
2.0T:

QV Options: Quadrifoglio 2.9 V6 Bi-Turbo (Non OPF Models) - (2017-Present) - Giulia - Alfa Romeo - Products
2.0T Options: 2.0T Veloce (Non OPF Models) - (2017-Present) - Giulia - Alfa Romeo - Products

Final price will depend on quantity, car model, location, and exhaust options/tips (and if you want a controller). I will need all of that information from anyone who is interested in order to get definite numbers.

Let me know if you're interested and where in the USA you are (shipping zip code). If you're willing to pick up from NYC, there will be an even steeper discount.

·
Registered
2018 AR Giulia Ti Sport Q2, Alfa White / Tan, Performance Package
34 Posts
What does NON OPF mean? Interested in 2.0 non resonated catback system.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not totally sure. I believe OPF is additional filtration system in the exhaust that's mandatory in Europe. I can ask Milltek.

Can you give me your name and shipping zip (send me a PM if you don't want to post it).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can you give me an idea of what the price might be? Are we talking in the hundreds or thousands? I’m in the Philly area with a 2.0 Ti S, could probably go to NYC for pickup.

·
Registered
214 Posts
OPF = Otto Particle Filter
Same as GPF = Gasoline Particle filter.
Mounted new Catalytic Converter on the later 2.0 TB Giulia, which also have a non resonated front pipe.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you give me an idea of what the price might be? Are we talking in the hundreds or thousands? I’m in the Philly area with a 2.0 Ti S, could probably go to NYC for pickup.
Since I have a QV, I don't know the 2.0T prices off-hand until I contact the vendor. I can add you to the list if you want, with no commitment. I believe the retail price for the Milltek is around $1,675 (on Alfa9Supply's website) but they told me they will "significantly" beat that (not sure what that means).
OPF = Otto Particle Filter
Same as GPF = Gasoline Particle filter.
Mounted new Catalytic Converter on the later 2.0 TB Giulia, which also have a non resonated front pipe.
Will this be an issue on North American cars? Milltek told me it shouldn't be an issue and that their exhaust will be fully compatible with the car and emissions.

·
Registered
105 Posts
How much would be shipping to Australia,I'm interested in the valved system if the price is right

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can find out from my vendor. Since they're in NYC, I don't know if they'll add an international destination to the list.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I put you in the group buy list tentatively, and I expect pricing this week. Send me your e-mail address in a PM if you're still interested.

How much would be shipping to Australia,I'm interested in the valved system if the price is right
Unfortunately, my NYC vendor won't help you out down under. However, I've asked them if they know of any dealers there. Where in Australia are you?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LAST CHANCE TO SIGN UP!

I have pricing from the vendor and the discount is very steep (in excess of 20%, maybe as hgh as 35% if we get enough people).

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've been looking at a few different exhaust options for the 2.0T. Was on the madness website today and noticed they have the non-valved cat-back for $1350. I am also looking at the Centerline system. If they can be under $1200 I would definitely be interested. Shipping to 78757.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been looking at a few different exhaust options for the 2.0T. Was on the madness website today and noticed they have the non-valved cat-back for $1350. I am also looking at the Centerline system. If they can be under $1200 I would definitely be interested. Shipping to 78757.
If we get 2 more people that 100% say they're in, we'll hit the next discount bracket which is under 1200. Technically, with how many people claim they're 100% in right now, we're just barely squeaked under 1200.

·
Registered
30 Posts
If that's the case then count me as a 100! I never seriously looked at the Milltek because it was more than I wanted to spend on an exhaust but hey it's a 3-inch system and I don't think people have reported the same resonance issues that they've had with the Centerline system.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If that's the case then count me as a 100! I never seriously looked at the Milltek because it was more than I wanted to spend on an exhaust but hey it's a 3-inch system and I don't think people have reported the same resonance issues that they've had with the Centerline system.
Shoot a PM to Antitix87 (OP) he is the one actually running it. I am just doing a little side promoting of it because it is such a great price, and we're super close to hitting the next discount barrier.

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport
434 Posts
I have the 2.0 variant, if I'm in what kind of cost shipped to 30045? I would want the one that is valved.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have the 2.0 variant, if I'm in what kind of cost shipped to 30045? I would want the one that is valved.
Send me a PM with your full name and email address and I'll email you all the info

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LAST CHANCE FOR U.S. GIULIA OWNERS!!!

The group buy has now been opened and the deadline to call the vendor and order is MONDAY (10/12). Send me a PM if you're interested. The prices are crazy (25% discount):
  • 2.0T non-valved: $1,100
  • 2.0T valved: $1,500
  • QV front-pipe back: $1,900 to $2,200 (depends on which tips)
  • QV Catback: $2,400 - $2,600 (depends on which tips)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts