Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
It's pretty in person but I like my Monte Carlo blue a lot more. It's a bit thin, as in the color isn't rich...if you get my drift

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I'm a Rosso guy.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
If I only were 25 years younger.......I am a RC guy at this point of my life......I leave the flashiness for the youngsters.....

·
Registered
422 Posts
Thanks for the post! For some reason the color looks washed out in the vid. I have this color on order, and in person it looks to have more depth, and is a bit darker. I really like the way it makes the CF bits pop. Having said that, I have yet to see a color that can make this car look anything other than deadly. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Rim . This pic is from a press car that was at our dealership in April.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
If I only were 25 years younger.......I am a RC guy at this point of my life......I leave the flashiness for the youngsters.....
reminds me of the joke of the Old Bull and Young Bull on the hill>:)

Saw the Misano in person this past April at the NYIAS and while it did look nice, would not be my first choice for a Blue, reminds me of the Audi Sprint or Nagaro Blue....rather have the MC blue...but then again, purely subjective,
the Rosso Competizione really shows the lines of the Quadrifoglio, the Alfa Rosso is clearly the nod to the racing history of Alfa Romeo and works well also......I have NEVER owned a red car, but the Alfa just called to me in this (RC) color....
Have yet to see a Misano Quad on the road...
to date have seen:
RC, TW, MC, VB, AR, & VG

·
Registered
249 Posts
I definitely like that color, but for some reason looks just a little out of place on the Giulia. To each, his/her own!

I'm going to a Stelvio event a local dealership tonight so I hope to take a pick of several QVs together.....and maybe a free wash! Ha.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I love the misano blue and wanted it on my QV, but couldn't settle on a caliper/interior color that I felt complimented it well. If a tan interior was an option, that would have been another story...

·
Registered
422 Posts
I love the misano blue and wanted it on my QV, but couldn't settle on a caliper/interior color that I felt complimented it well. If a tan interior was an option, that would have been another story...
I agree. I just went with gloss black calipers. The interior is green contrast with ice white. My wife did that part. Serendipitously, when I look at the green Quadrifoglio on white background, I think it will look match tie in with interior.

Martha Stewart out

·
Registered
554 Posts
I agree. I just went with gloss black calipers. The interior is green contrast with ice white. My wife did that part. Serendipitously, when I look at the green Quadrifoglio on white background, I think it will look match tie in with interior.

Martha Stewart out
Yeah good choice. I almost went with the bright 5 hole wheels, black calipers, and ice interior on the Misano Blue, but I haven't seen the ice interior in person and I love how sexy the black/red stitching interior is. I agonized over these decisions for weeks so I don't want to talk about it anymore, I'll start to second guess myself.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yeah good choice. I almost went with the bright 5 hole wheels, black calipers, and ice interior on the Misano Blue, but I haven't seen the ice interior in person and I love how sexy the black/red stitching interior is. I agonized over these decisions for weeks so I don't want to talk about it anymore, I'll start to second guess myself.
Volcano Black is gorgeous pal! You will love it. For what it's worth I have never had a non-white/black/gray vehicle, and have been 2nd guessing MY order. Once the car's are here we will forget all this second guessing.................
First World Problems:wink2:

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,385 Posts
Saw a Misano blue QV this morning. Wish I could've gotten a picture.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I went a slightly different direction: green & white stitching on black interior, yellow calipers under dark 5-hole wheels. I like how the bright yellow color just peeks out of the wheel well, and it feels like a good offset to the brightness of the blue.

Red calipers are so 2016, anyway :)

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
2016? heck, 2004! Can't wait for my RC with yellow calipers and bright 5 holes :D

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Saw One Today

was at my local dealer and saw a Ti Sport package loaded to the teeth in the show room
Misano Blue/Black interior, yellow calipers, sun roof open...looked like a panarama roof, slid open over the back, black teledial rims, it actually looked better than I remembered....but then I saw a MC/Blk, yellow caliper Quad and got wood:grin2:....MC is just elegant...

·
Registered
510 Posts
Very pretty but until there is a darker color discovered, I'm a black car guy, and the Vulcano Black is really spectacular in sunlight

Reactions: Chicago
1 - 20 of 20 Posts