Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone considered the potential to swap out the nasty orange reflectors on the front corners of US spec Giulias? They look like they might be removable - if you can get the lense apart. I haven't gone digging yet - has anyone put any thought into this? Looks like it might be an easy replacement with the european piece. If not, maybe it could be removed entirely? I'm thankful that the Giulia doesn't have dumb plastic reflectors in the bumper, but it think she'd clean up quite nicely if we could ditch the orange!

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Has anyone considered the potential to swap out the nasty orange reflectors on the front corners of US spec Giulias? They look like they might be removable - if you can get the lense apart. I haven't gone digging yet - has anyone put any thought into this? Looks like it might be an easy replacement with the european piece. If not, maybe it could be removed entirely? I'm thankful that the Giulia doesn't have dumb plastic reflectors in the bumper, but it think she'd clean up quite nicely if we could ditch the orange!
It does have the dumb reflectors in the rear bumber diffuser, which im going to black out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I'd love to know if anyone had any success with this. It seems excessive to replace the entire headlight assembly, but do we know if the Euro headlights will work with US cars?

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,670 Posts
Those "dumb" reflectors will save your bacon when the car is parked on a dark street or when you need to complete a trip at night after a light goes out.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I'd love to get rid of the orange reflectors on the front, but I'm not going to open up my headlights (and cause them to leak forever) or drop the money to buy new Euro assemblies. Ah, the problems I have to deal with in my life.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,670 Posts
You park your Giulia on the street? You're crazy :)
I, like most people, park my Giulia at my destination where ever that might be. What is the point of a car if it does not take you where you want to go?

I do avoid curb side parking, but when visiting family and friends that is not always possible.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I would've blacked out the rears, but they don't look too bad tbh.

The fronts are a complete eyesore, but there aren't many viable solutions.

Although, tinting the headlights just be a simple way to do them some justice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts