Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a classified section yet? I haven't found it, if it exists.

The reason I ask, is that when I do get a Giulia, I may want to buy, sell or trade my stock wheels for a different style. A straight across trade with someone local to me would be ideal. Obviously I need to wait until my special order Ti arrives.

When the time is right, I suppose I could post this in the wheel section, but it seems to me that others will be buying / selling as well as vendors arriving.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts

The reason I ask, is that when I do get a Giulia, I may want to buy, sell or trade my stock wheels for a different style. A straight across trade with someone local to me would be ideal. Obviously I need to wait until my special order Ti arrives.

When the time is right, I suppose I could post this in the wheel section, but it seems to me that others will be buying / selling as well as vendors arriving.
Site Admin needs a lot of help but not really asking anyone for help. I feel they are usually 3 or 4 days behind the trend lol

·
Registered
576 Posts
Mods, where would you like this located?

Thank you so much,

~ Glenda
For what it's worth, here is the aforementioned sections from the M3/M4 Forums (Pic Below). Pretty well laid out.

Now I wouldn't expect an Italian car forum to be as well engineered or as reliable as a German car forum, but at least it will look sexier! Teasing! Lol

Attachments

Reactions: Chipps

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

I will be looking for Lusso wheels if I can't get them on a regular Ti most likely

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will be looking for Lusso wheels if I can't get them on a regular Ti most likely
My Ti will include lusso wheels. I'd rather have the 5 hole teledial. Would also prefer a local trade to avoid shipping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.