Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After spending nearly a month here lurking while I labored to overcome some epic levels of dealer ineptitude, I can finally say I am the lessee of a Vulcano Black 2017 Giulia Normale (as I like to call it) AWD. I am feeling pretty good about the timing with the Giulia just named Motor Trend COTY and one of Car & Driver’s 10 best, and with Alfa just announcing its F1 partnership with Sauber. Although this is my first Alfa, I am a European car guy from a European car family so I am very familiar with the marque. The car doesn’t have a ton of options, but it does have the two I really care about (cold weather package and sunroof) and I think the price was right. Basically, I got “the next big thing” in AWD European sports sedans for the price of a loaded Honda Accord. I harbor some doubts about it being an 11/2016 build but, to those saying “in bocca al lupo,” I say “crepi lupo!”

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear about the dealer ineptitude and glad you were able to work through that to get your own Giulia with the options that really matter to you. Hope it provides you lots of trouble free fun motoring miles.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Congrats. Just confirm that all updates were installed and enjoy the car.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Bella Berlina, congrats! If you want to grab a bicchiere di vino sometimes, fammi sapere.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts