Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome to forum. where in nj are you? waiting only QV at port since 7/17. congrats on Giuila !! she is beautiful
Thanks! I live in Rahway, work in Staten Island. Which dealership did you use? I picked mine up from Fullerton. They had a QV glistening in the showroom.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Welcome and Ciao,
That is a stunning car, that Trofeo White Tri-Coat is a really beautiful color.
Happy motoring!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Warning!

Be Very Cautious!

Don't let those two cousins get too close to each other or the
next thing you know that Giulia will have yellow brake calipers!
It happened to my Giulia late one night back in the dealers lot!

(That's illegal in most US States, except for Kentucky and Tennessee.)

Attachments

Reactions: John_K_348

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome and Ciao,
That is a stunning car, that Trofeo White Tri-Coat is a really beautiful color.
Happy motoring!
I wish it was the tri-coat but settled for the regular white because it was all that was in stock in the trim I wanted. She's still a looker <3

Be Very Cautious!

lol!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Thanks! I live in Rahway, work in Staten Island. Which dealership did you use? I picked mine up from Fullerton. They had a QV glistening in the showroom.
thats where i went .I spoke to chris West should not be long now. your not to far from my pizza/restaurant its in south plainfield but i live in south brunswick.i saw your other post i auto crossed my E36 M3 about 15 years ago with bmw cca was a fun day. we should get together there is a another forum member from princeton anodyne from freehold as well.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Be Very Cautious!

.....Kentucky and Tennessee, But common with European royalty...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats where i went .I spoke to chris West should not be long now. your not to far from my pizza/restaurant its in south plainfield but i live in south brunswick.i saw your other post i auto crossed my E36 M3 about 15 years ago with bmw cca was a fun day. we should get together there is a another forum member from princeton anodyne from freehold as well.
My parents live in Monroe twp, not too far away from you. I wonder if I've ever been to your pizzeria. My family owns a coffee roasting company and I own a coffee equipment repair company so I've been in and around pizzeria's for work my whole life lol.

I definitely want to get something going with area members. Need to set something up in the regional section.

·
Registered
321 Posts
sounds great! count me in ! off the subject i have an italian espresso machine at my house a new rubber gasket. if i gave you make and model could you get me parts or steer me in right direction?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sounds great! count me in ! off the subject i have an italian espresso machine at my house a new rubber gasket. if i gave you make and model could you get me parts or steer me in right direction?
I tried private messaging you but I don't have enough posts to send one out. Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] , I sell parts for mostly commercial but have access to certain home use parts depending on the make/model. If not, I can definitely send you in the right direction.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Have you guys used Fullerton yet for service?

Thanks

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Have you guys used Fullerton yet for service?

Thanks
They took care of a CEL for me. Dropped the car off at night, picked it up the next without an issue. About to schedule my first oil change soon. Can report back after.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts