Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I am Carlo and I live in North Carolina. I moved almost 5 years ago from Rome, Italy for work. Last weekend I got my Alfa Giulia Ti Sport, in the wonderful Misano Blue, fully loaded with all the optionals available. This specific model in Italy is called "Veloce" but mine has RWD (which I prefer) instead of AWD.
I was lucky to find one already available because this color and package are very rare in this area! It is my fourth Alfa, the last one in Italy was a beautiful 2009 Alfa Spider that never made it to US. I love so much my new Giulia, I think it is a masterpiece of design and performance. I am also positively surprised by the assembly and the material quality (at least with the full leather package).
I can't wait to share my experience with you, you guys are an amazing group! :wink2:

CIAO!!

Carlo

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Carlo, you picked a great part of US to locate to.. some super roads as i'm sure you know.

Thanks for joining :D
Thank you! I am enjoying NC so far, I live in the Triangle but I will have to drive the Giulia on some of the twisted roads of the mountains in order to appreciate the most of the driving pleasure! :smile2:

Reactions: FNM

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Ciao Carlo. Welcome! :D

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Ciao Carlo. Good luck with the Giulia.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The blue looks great in all pictures I have seen I bet like the other paint colors it looks even better in person. I'm with you on the RWD choice, did you get the staggered wheel setup?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Ciao Carlo, augurissimi e in bocca al lupo con la Giulia! "Poi facee vedee quarche foto......":wink2:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am Carlo and I live in North Carolina
Hi Carlo
Welcome to the forum!
I am also in the triangle . I don’t have my Giulia yet, but I have two older Alfas to keep me happy until it shows up. We’ll have to get together sometime. Do you go to cars and coffee in Morrisville?

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Thank you! I am enjoying NC so far, I live in the Triangle but I will have to drive the Giulia on some of the twisted roads of the mountains in order to appreciate the most of the driving pleasure! :smile2:
Yeah have to say in my opinion it's one of the nicest places we went. When I moved to the US (from England) we took a 3 month trip from Long Island > Key West and back again and NC was probably the nicest state for us. Loved Ashville area, Lake Lure, Blue ridge was great etc... very pretty :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ciao Carlo. Benvenuto al forum e buona fortuna con la Giulia. Io sono in Roma almeno una volta alla settimana e non ho ancora visto una Giulia in strada. Appena montato scarico Corsa su la mia bimba ed e fantastico. Saluti.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Grazie a tutti per i complimenti! Thanks everyone for the compliments! Our wonderful Giulia deserves all the attentions is getting. It took a long time to be offered, but at the end they did a great job. I am sure that in 15-20 years from now, we will be one of the first owners of a legendary car. Haters is gonna hate, but this model is going to get more and more appreciation. It is just lovely.:wink2:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I post some pics also here... Just because I am in love with it! Solo perche' mi piace troppo! :D

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts