Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
If anyone is planning to attend let me know, I should have my QV by then........

Reactions: FNM

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love to try Thunderbolt, VIR and the Glenn but Palmer.. let's see!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
The Glen is an absolute, Thunderbolt is a must, VIR I have never been there but would love to try it......

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Agree...putting this out there now so people have got 6 months to decide and get those snow tires off lol. Telling you...four of us (and one black Porsche with a ?my other cars a Q.V.? sticker on the back) at LRP was much fun. If we can get 5 that?ll be a leap forward! :D

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I suspect you?ll be signing up for every single one ;)
If I am in Alfa Romeo company, why not?
It would be boring to spend the entire events with just Porsches and BMWs.....>:)

Reactions: FNM

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
The Glen is an absolute, Thunderbolt is a must, VIR I have never been there but would love to try it......
VIR is a blast...and it is very fast...NJMP is fun both tracks......have never driven The Glen...bucket list for certain...
my problems are Saturday track days....just can't make them...Sunday & Monday that I see listed I can do...

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
VIR is a blast...and it is very fast...NJMP is fun both tracks......have never driven The Glen...bucket list for certain...
my problems are Saturday track days....just can't make them...Sunday & Monday that I see listed I can do...
Any Sunday will do as long as our QVs play together...... (I'll use the Saturday track day to learn to drive the Q):wink2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts