Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it’s not the cool post to have, but some of us do have children =). The standard Graco booster is not working well for my kid. It’s wider than the seatbelt. Has anyone had success with a child seat booster + back?

·
Registered
658 Posts
It doesn't have a back but the "Cosco Topside Booster Car Seat" is working well for me the back is narrow enough to sit in the space making it easy to buckle. I now have a pair in the back of the Giulia. Don't forget the kick mats for the backs of the front seats :smile2:

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,383 Posts
Kids are wonderful, shoe marks and all. Ours rode safely and comfortably in a Recaro Start booster. While today's looks different than ours, I'll wager it's still good.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
691 Posts
It doesn't have a back but the "Cosco Topside Booster Car Seat" is working well for me the back is narrow enough to sit in the space making it easy to buckle. I now have a pair in the back of the Giulia. Don't forget the kick mats for the backs of the front seats :smile2:
This is the one we use for our youngest as well. It fits well in both the Giulia and the Stelvio.

As for kick mats, I've found it simpler to just have them take their shoes off!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I like the brand Clek. They blend in nicely, especially the black boosters on black seats. The use the latch system for boosters which is added protection and they have arm rests and a cup holder. I want my boys to be comfortable :wink2:

·
Registered
201 Posts
I used to use kick mats. But dirt on the mats and dirt on the back of seat are both equally unsightly.

So I prefer just to wipe down the seatbacks since i wash my car a lot and at least it looks great (w/o kick mats) until the weekend. Quick wipe with damp cloth tho and it's all clean. Wiping down kick mats is harder. Thats my experience over 5 years of using kick mats. They have extra storage which is cool but I never used the pockets cuz they had dirt all over them...

I definitely should get a more narrow booster tho. My son used to be able to buckle himself but it's tough with his current seat.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Clek is pretty tight

I like the brand Clek. They blend in nicely, especially the black boosters on black seats. The use the latch system for boosters which is added protection and they have arm rests and a cup holder. I want my boys to be comfortable :wink2:
I have the Clek Oobr in my Giulia and my boy has a hard time buckling the seat belt. It fits a bit tight. I've found that sliding it forward so that the seat is a bit slanted gives more space and he can buckle easier.

Wondering if a seatbelt extender could make this easier or if what other booster seat would fit better...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts