Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep looking for fellow owners out there, and this week was a good one.

Monday morning 9:30am ish by the Whole Foods in Schaumburg, Black Giulia - anyone here?

Tuesday morning 8:45am coming north on Cumberland in Park Ridge, Grey Giulia - anyone here?

Love seeing our cars on the road - so instantly recognizable!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Interesting....a Black Giulia in Schaumburg and that's where I work/live. I haven't seen that one yet.

Driving through downtown LaGrange Saturday night and saw white Giulia with 5 Dark Hole wheels. Anyone here?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was surprised one day when I was in Geneva. 3 Giulias in the same street (3rd St.)at the same moment. Mine was parked right at the intersection of State St. A black Giulia with yellow calipers was parked not too far from there, and a grey one passed by.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,735 Posts
When I left my daughter's school late this afternoon I pulled out in front of a Stelvio (don't worry; there was plenty of room).
Then I turned onto another road after about a half mile only to find another Stelvio heading in my direction. Alfas everywhere!
I'm so fortunate to be in good company.

Reactions: Gian

·
Registered
109 Posts
I still haven't seen another Giulia on the road, but did see a silver Stelvio drive by me the other day. Was MUCH better looking than I expected it to be (both front and rear view). My wife's Audi Q3 lease will be coming up in a few months....will see if I can convince her to become a two Alfa family :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.