Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep looking for fellow owners out there, and this week was a good one.

Monday morning 9:30am ish by the Whole Foods in Schaumburg, Black Giulia - anyone here?

Tuesday morning 8:45am coming north on Cumberland in Park Ridge, Grey Giulia - anyone here?

Love seeing our cars on the road - so instantly recognizable!

·
Registered
449 Posts
I know what you mean. Can’t believe there is another Giulia (Q4 Performance, Red) on my block? What are the odds? Parked on the curb though. Mine is garaged. Waved at another while driving Monday.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Interesting....a Black Giulia in Schaumburg and that's where I work/live. I haven't seen that one yet.

Driving through downtown LaGrange Saturday night and saw white Giulia with 5 Dark Hole wheels. Anyone here?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was surprised one day when I was in Geneva. 3 Giulias in the same street (3rd St.)at the same moment. Mine was parked right at the intersection of State St. A black Giulia with yellow calipers was parked not too far from there, and a grey one passed by.

·
Registered
2019 Stelvio, Sport, Vesuvio Grey on Red
50 Posts
I have owned my Giulia for 7 days today, and have yet to see another. But I am looking.....I am a 2018 Alpha Black, Crema interior, Ti Lusso.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,463 Posts
When I left my daughter's school late this afternoon I pulled out in front of a Stelvio (don't worry; there was plenty of room).
Then I turned onto another road after about a half mile only to find another Stelvio heading in my direction. Alfas everywhere!
I'm so fortunate to be in good company.

Reactions: Gian

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very cool. Drove next to a blue Stelvio going south on I 355 near I88 Monday and yesterday a black Q2 on 34 near Oswego.
I hope that in a month or so I will be one of those drivers..

·
Registered
249 Posts
I haven 't see a Stelvio in the wild yet (NW Burbs).......

·
Registered
109 Posts
I still haven't seen another Giulia on the road, but did see a silver Stelvio drive by me the other day. Was MUCH better looking than I expected it to be (both front and rear view). My wife's Audi Q3 lease will be coming up in a few months....will see if I can convince her to become a two Alfa family :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts