Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chicago area people,
Where do you go for annual service? I’d like to stick with a dealer and had a good experience with Naperville for the complementary 10k service. However, this quote for the 20k service has me looking elsewhere
Font Rectangle Screenshot Number Parallel

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Chicago area people,
Where do you go for annual service? I’d like to stick with a dealer and had a good experience with Naperville for the complementary 10k service. However, this quote for the 20k service has me looking elsewhere View attachment 135306
fwiw, that‘s slightly less than what I just paid in Raleigh at the Alfa/Maserati dealer.

·
Premium Member
2017 Giulia TI Q2 | 2004 VW R32 | 1983 VW Rabbit 4D
16 Posts
if you do the oil change yourself, it should only cost about $100 for oil and a filter for parts. Do with that what you will.

·
Registered
2022 Giulia Veloce
17 Posts
I recently purchased mine in Glenview but Im not sure of their prices, but hey it doesn't hurt to shop around right! We just recently had an Acura serviced and oil/rotate, coolant/brakes, filters, diff, etc was around 500 or so. Amazing how much everything has gone up! I have yet to use the first service that I think is free. Jessica Alfa were you from? So cool to meet fellow Giulia owners!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Glenview is pricey. I used to you to Naperville bu now they're under new management. Not sure if their techs changed but they always did a good job and cheaper. Check Schaumburg, I've heard great things, never tried.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts