Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy fellow Giulites!

Ive been reading the forum for a while but finally decided to join. For a long time (over a year) I have been researching what kind of sports car/sedan I want to get. I wanted something not too flashy, coupe, unique and of course fast. After much research and testing I "settled" on a QV!

I bought her back in February used. maybe I'll post up the story of how I got her another time.

but glad I could join this community and looking forward to an enjoyable experience!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congrats with the purchase. She is a beauty!

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,469 Posts
We know why you're smiling.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello from Castro Valley. I see u purchased out of area from Bob Baker. I am a fellow out of town QV purchaser from the Bakersfield dealer. Mine is also comp rosso! We should set up an area meet sometime

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome to the club! I purchased my QV using Cartelligent, who happened to order it through Bob Baker as well.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice ride. I will keep an eye out for you on the road! Only have come across one other QV driving around the bay so far ....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everybody for the warm welcome!

I've only seen a few Giulias in the wild around the bay, and only 1 QV: a guy in Danville who bought it 3 days prior.

Chusifer-Castro Valley?! My wife was a teacher at CVE for a few years. we should definitely meet up. I am planning on going to May's Cars & Coffee, hoping a few other owners will go also.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Congratulations! You've got your " 4 door Ferrari ", big smile everyone gets it!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congratulations! You've got your " 4 door Ferrari ", big smile everyone gets it!
Thanks, I haven't received them yet but that's what my personalized plates are :grin2:

Very happy/surprised they were available!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts