Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport Q4
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As my lifelong streak of exclusively driving Saabs comes to an end I've been having difficulty committing to a new brand. I begrudgingly started shopping around for a 3-series until I realized the Giulia might be hitting our shores in the coming months. I'm very excited by the possibility of owning a Giulia (in Vesuvio Grey Metallic), but for now I'll continue to enjoy my 2008 9-3 Turbo-X. I hope the Giulia sells well here, but not so well that it loses its exclusivity and becomes another lemming Audi or BMW.

IMG_2871 by raquettelaker3, on Flickr

·
Registered
420 Posts
Shouldn't have to worry about AR's Guilia picking up enough traction that it becomes very common, it's going to take a while and not that many people are familiar with the brand. Most are clueless.

Plus if you were to get in soon, it will be a while till a good amount are finally on the road!

·
Registered
288 Posts
That's the beauty of brand the mass of people don't know about, it takes a while to build traction. But with how nice of a product the Guilia is, it will leave a lasting memory, and likewise with their SUV.
I thought when they brought out the 4C it was going to be a big thing that people would have recognized the brand for. But it was tailored more for the higher-end client. The Giulia now fits a much broader range of market so it'll definitely start that snowball effect. Once people get into them and realize the difference in reliability especially, it'll take off and potentially surpass it's German competition

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.