Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else underwhelmed by the cheap and pretty ill-fitting floor mats that came standard with the Ti? My dealer is way behind in product knowledge and can't tell me if upgraded mats are even available. Looking for options or suggestions.

Thanks!

·
Supporting Vendor
698 Posts
Anyone else underwhelmed by the cheap and pretty ill-fitting floor mats that came standard with the Ti? My dealer is way behind in product knowledge and can't tell me if upgraded mats are even available. Looking for options or suggestions.

Thanks!
We definitely agree with you, that is why we've developed our own line of premium mats for the Giulia. These are made in the USA and the quality is top-notch, with heavy, plush material that feels really good under your feet. We will be shipping these to customers in about 2 weeks. Other colors are coming soon.

https://centerlinealfa.com/catalog/floor-mats-giulia-lusso-black-red-stitch

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,788 Posts
I have a cream colored interior, I new they wouldn't stay clean very long, I was at Costco and picked up a set of Goodyear mats $19.00 for 4, they come ready to trim (cut) .
I hope they include proper retention. Wouldn't want anything sliding around under a driver's feet.

I think the quality of the Giulia's floor mats is consistent with its sun visors.

Reactions: MyCousinVinnie

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I wish I knew Centerline will develop new mats....

I got Lloyds luxury mats (very heavy dense high quality mats) in ebony (slightly lighter than black)...while my Giulia is lusso crema, I knew from experience with previously owned beige interior prestige A6 that this combo will look quite right with black leather in upper sections of the cabin

Attachments

·
Registered
7,788 Posts
We definitely agree with you, that is why we've developed our own line of premium mats for the Giulia. These are made in the USA and the quality is top-notch, with heavy, plush material that feels really good under your feet. We will be shipping these to customers in about 2 weeks. Other colors are coming soon.

https://centerlinealfa.com/catalog/floor-mats-giulia-lusso-black-red-stitch
Mopar headquarters are in Centerline, MI. The name is just a coincidence, right?

·
Supporting Vendor
698 Posts
Mopar headquarters are in Centerline, MI. The name is just a coincidence, right?
That is cool, but yes purely a coincidence.

Centerline was founded in 1978 in Boulder, Colorado. That was long before Alfa Romeo was acquired by FIAT (1986), much less affiliated with Mopar (2009-ish).

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I have a cream colored interior, I new they wouldn't stay clean very long, I was at Costco and picked up a set of Goodyear mats $19.00 for 4, they come ready to trim (cut) .
I did the same for my Ferraris. The same set fit for the most part in both. I actually used fishing line to splice the passenger side and they are taking all the beating rather than the stock mats below. I will get cavalino mats in the future.

Thanks Joe for making a set for the Giulia. They look great.

·
Registered
7,788 Posts
I wish someone would make a good rubber mat.
As in a flexible rubber (real rubber) mat, or something more like WeatherTech?

·
Registered
7,788 Posts
how much monee for Australia ?

no not Austria, ... Australia

(head for Hawaii, keep going till you see a large bridge and an opera house, turn left for PapaGallo's)
Money vs. monee?
I must've turned too early. Ended up in Auckland.

·
Registered
7,788 Posts
I did the same for my Ferraris. The same set fit for the most part in both. I actually used fishing line to splice the passenger side and they are taking all the beating rather than the stock mats below. I will get cavalino mats in the future.

Thanks Joe for making a set for the Giulia. They look great.
Ever consider sisal or coco mats? https://www.cocomats.com/

Reactions: pete goegan

·
Registered
7,788 Posts
More like WeatherTech
I plan to order from them later this year when they start offering floor liners that fit the Giulia. I'll be curious to see how they achieve retention.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts