Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my 2018 Giulia Ti Sport for a whole month now and i am LOVING my car. So far i've put 1900 miles on it. LOL I just cant stay out of it. Are there any other Giulia owners in Charlotte?
I have not seen but 2 of them here one was blue and one was red both sports in the downtown area.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi, I live in Rock Hill and work in North Charlotte. Alfa Rosso Ti Sport.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey there! I live in York but work in downtown CLT. I picked up my Giulia about 3 weeks ago and drive It daily. Nice Ti Sport! I’ll keep an eye out for you.

Cool!! I work downtown Charlotte as well and i drive mine Daily also. I work at CPCC. What does yours look like?

Hi, I live in Rock Hill and work in North Charlotte. Alfa Rosso Ti Sport.

I live in North Charlotte over near Northlake Mall.

I have a red Quad for over a year and I am in Gastonia. There is an active Alfa club in Charlotte which meets once a month. Send me private message if interested in participating.
I definitely will.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have a red Quad for over a year and I am in Gastonia. There is an active Alfa club in Charlotte which meets once a month. Send me private message if interested in participating.
Depending on where these meets are I may try and come to one of these. I'm in Greensboro...it's a bit lonely here....lol.

·
Registered
62 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
I have had my 2018 Giulia Ti Sport for a whole month now and i am LOVING my car. So far i've put 1900 miles on it. LOL I just cant stay out of it. Are there any other Giulia owners in Charlotte?
I have not seen but 2 of them here one was blue and one was red both sports in the downtown area.
I am ATL, but my car was transported from Charlotte... :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
You have lot more choices than us here in Charlotte. There are lots of Alfa guys in Greensboro, Raleigh and Winston Salem. Check out the Corsa Rossa club, they meet every month in your area.
It appears the Corsa Rossa Club fell of a cliff. The link to their 'new' site doesnt work and no updates online for years....

The hunt continues!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts