Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the next gen Dodge Charger will be based on the Alfa Giulia... Which is kind of funny because the current Giulia is somewhat based on the current charger.

Its thought (FCA refuses to confirm on deny) that the current QP and ghibli platform which became the Giulias has its roots in the current Chargers LX platform...

hows that for full circle...

http://www.autonews.com/article/201...ible-next-gen-charger-among-surprises-for-fca

·
Registered
288 Posts
Does changing to this platform mean that the Charger will change looks significantly in any way? Will it get bigger or smaller for example?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Dealers are going to love getting that new charger since it's another volume product for them that like with any new vehicle release will peak nicely from the start.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm not convinced that a 4-door muscle car is really relevant any more. All cars are shrinking for the most part. I would guess that the Challenger is much more popular.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not convinced that a 4-door muscle car is really relevant any more. All cars are shrinking for the most part. I would guess that the Challenger is much more popular.
then why are you interested in the giulia or the m4 or the c63? Those are very much European muscle cars. The challenger in the same size the charger, they share almost everything mechanical

1 - 7 of 7 Posts