Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4C & Giulia Veloce
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have managed to source a pair of sparco carbon seats to replace my standard QV seats. Has anyone made such a swap and where there any issues? Is it an easy swap? Does the car throw up an errors and how do I overcome this? I guess the sparco carbon seats are not heated and possibly a different airbag configuration. Any advice would be greatly welcomed and appreciated.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia QV Misano Blue
19 Posts

·
Registered
17' Quadrifoglio
109 Posts
I have managed to source a pair of sparco carbon seats to replace my standard QV seats. Has anyone made such a swap and where there any issues? Is it an easy swap? Does the car throw up an errors and how do I overcome this? I guess the sparco carbon seats are not heated and possibly a different airbag configuration. Any advice would be greatly welcomed and appreciated.
it’s possible, no issues as long as u you proxi or you can choose to rewire, but thats more complicated. unplug battery before you start

·
Registered
4C & Giulia Veloce
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you kindly

·
Registered
68 Posts
Any plans with the old seats?
For sale?

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
9,271 Posts
Is there a procedure required to discharge the air bag system after you unplug the battery? Maybe just unplug the battery and wait a minute or two? You definitely do not want to accidentally detonate an air bag.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts