Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some people have their MY18 already so start spreading the jealousy, what's better, what's changed?

So far, sounds like the stop /start is persistent to your last setting.

Android auto and Carplay prewired.

What else?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
I believe options on wheels is new. The 19" 5 hole wheels are offered in silver as well as the current dark color.

Reactions: sjmst

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I know some people have their MY18 already so start spreading the jealousy, what's better, what's changed?

What else?

so the 2018 model, it saves the setting if you want to deactivate the start / stop feature?

thanks

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts

What else?

The packages are now different, so there is a better lineup

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
CarPlay and Android Auto are the only big changes I am aware of. The 2017 should be fine if those are not "must haves".
For the savings we got the 2017 even though Android would have been great because of the phone GPS.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I believe the 2018s have the 19 Y-Spokes? Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,670 Posts
I believe the 2018s have the 19 Y-Spokes? Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

The Y spokes (not the same as Tecnicos) became an order-able item long after I placed my order. To see what is available in the USA (NAFTA?) visit www.alfaromeousa.com and click "build and price" at the upper right. There is no obligation to buy anything, so have fun playing with various combinations. The site is unfortunately bereft of meaningful information like wheel weights.

Based on looks only, I would not get the Y spokes. They are too glitzy/shiny. Of course, to each his own...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts