Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

Change user name please

3K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  Papa Gallo 
#1 ·
Hi, I am not sure if I can but I have been messaging Giulia admin for help to change my user name. If I’m doing this wrong please advise. Who can/should I contact?

#2 ·
It has been requested of the admins.

#9 ·
It’s a joke papa. Relax. Was responding in the same way I took your comment. I read your comment as a bit coy so responded in the same manor. Didn’t mean to devalue the forum. Lol.

On a serious note, I have messaged and asked that my name change to SloAlfa. That’s my license tag so just wanted it to match.

I wouldnt change it to that if I were GiuliaAdmin
it devalues the entire forum

how about SmartArse ?

#12 ·
Nope. Slo as in Slow. Drive a QV so even people behind me know I’m a SmartArse....

I actually do know where Slovenia is but I would be lying if I said I didn’t have to Google it to make sure. 🤫

yeah, i was joking too, i just dont like using those teeny emoticon GenerationXYZ thingies

good choice Slo
is that short for Slovenia ?

sorry, do you know where Slovenia is ?

#14 ·
Meh, sorta. Turns out I fly over it when I go to Romania a few times per year (have a call center there). looks like you are from Australia so you probably hold the opinion Americans don't travel or think any country exists outside of the US. I have actually lived in three different countries including Europe and Asia (wife from Malaysia). Been around, just not Slovenia :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.