Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know anything can be done for a price, but I'm wonder how big of a deal it would be to ask a dealer to change out the color of the break calipers. For example, if I find a Giulia that is spec'ed out just perfect for me, except I want yellow calipers instead of the red. Would a dealer be willing to change the caliper color just to make the deal, or is it such a hassle that it would end up effecting the price?

·
Registered
10 Posts
The Alfa's have on the Monroney the color of calipers and if its on the sticker you can't really swap it because of laws and what not, so we couldn't just swap from another. But like you said anything can be done for a price, they would have to order the calipers

·
Registered
735 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Refinish them afterward and just buy the high temp stickers instead. Unless you are thinking collector/build sheet like I am on my Ferrari, a respray is probably fine. Make sure they clear coat them. Some shops can even do it on the car. May be able to notice on a lift but probably not on the ground. I may do that in the end anyway since the 360 calipers are more than the 348.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts