Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Beautiful, love it and so glad my leather scuff was repaired free of charge by my dealer. Upholstery guy is a real pro and I made a new contact in the car community. This was a big enough cost for the dealer to be concerned about a warranty replacement for the entire part. It's a valuable item. You will not be disappointed. The $400 option is for just the carbon inserts, AFAIK. Is the alcantara only on the carbon option? Didn't think so.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the pictures Eric and BGorilla. The pics posted by BGorilla are two different style wheels. See the seams on the upper portion. I guess that if you want Alcantara you have to get CF. I have the CF option on the wheel of my 458 and wish that I had ordered leather on the bottom. Occasionally I hold the wheel at the bottom when cruising and hate the tactile feel of the CF. But I do like the feel of Alcantara.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Order the Carbon Fiber wheel...it is a work of art...as for tactile feel...racing gloves !!

Reactions: SterlingDriver

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
So that all leather wheel looked like an early model Quad with standard trans. The Ti could be a different story altogether.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts