Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for a carbon fiber rear spoiler. There are so many threads on these, it is overwhelming. I think it would help everyone if we could put information here in one central spot.

If you bought one, please post here the following information:

- where you bought it (site or vendor)—link if possible
- price
- did it include mounting tape?
- were you happy with it? (Any notes? Did it come from China? Is it real CF?)

·
Registered
2018 Q4 White/Black, Performance Pkg., Leather Pkg., 35W Xenon, Static Assist, Sunroof, Navigation
196 Posts
I’m looking for a carbon fiber rear spoiler. There are so many threads on these, it is overwhelming. I think it would help everyone if we could put information here in one central spot.

If you bought one, please post here the following information:

• where you bought it (site or vendor)—link if possible
  • price
  • did it include mounting tape?
  • were you happy with it? (Any notes? Did it come from China? Is it real CF?)
At least you tried to help... Thanks for that.

·
Registered
2020 Guilia
9 Posts
hello.

3/m tape was included.
fitment was acceptable.

·
Registered
Giulia Veloce Montecarlo Blue
11 Posts
Just bought the Eppar CF rear spoiler for $200, shipping costs included for my upcoming Giulia. For that price i just took the gamble. Will let you know when it arrives

·
Registered
956 Posts
I have just installed the mcarcar cf spoiler from Aliexpress or Amazon which you can see from another guy on YouTube .Quality matches my OEM mirrors. Fits well if a few mm forward of where I would ideally like it. Came with tape. Real CF so it is light which is important because the boot/trunk still opens normally ( not often mentioned). Worst problem was long delivery time (Covid?)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I stuck a spoiler on today and seems very secure. But at speed I started having thoughts of it flying off into the car behind. Has anyone lost one yet ! It would be a shame to drill and attach with blind rivets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.