Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
3,755 Posts
Can I ask, since the x pipe is quantified at being ~15% louder than stock, what is this system?

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
3,755 Posts
For those that have had the stradale installed, can you share your feedback now you've been driving with it for a year?

Thanks!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've had the car for two weeks and it was already installed so I have nothing to compare it to. I like the deep sound, it's well behaved in dna modes. Really opens up nicely in race mode.
I hate the exhaust tips, they're just disproportionately huge. Having these changed next week to a full inch smaller radius.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
For those that have had the stradale installed, can you share your feedback now you've been driving with it for a year?

Thanks!
absolutely love it...it enhances both Dynamic & Race mod, the rice krispies are sharper and at idle it has a nice rumble..let me know if you want to hear it in person..will bring it by MS..

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just got the tips from Stainless Works in the mail. They look very similar but are an inch smaller in outlet, basically matching stock size. Also no unwanted branding you see on many aftermarket parts.

Hope they look good once installed. Anybody have a step by step on removing the diffuser?

Compared to stock

Compared to Stradale tips

·
Registered
283 Posts
Madness has instructions on removing the diffuser on their website, for doing the Forza controller install.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Madness has instructions on removing the diffuser on their website, for doing the Forza controller install.
Thanks!

We managed to get them installed without taking anything off:)
Will have to though cause whoever installed it initially didn't align the tubing very well...

If anyone is interested in the tips that came off let me know.

·
Supporting Vendor
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
We are excited to announce we will have another limited edition of 25 units of the Stradale systesm available at the end of August. This was originally planned for 1st quarter 2020 but we have received a LOT of requests for this system so we moved the production up to give us an earlier delivery date.

We've made some changes to the packaging which should allow us to ship these for a lot less than the previous single large box they were packaged in. This will lower the overall delivered cost to the customer.

If you want to reserve one of these systems just give us a call or an email. We just need your contact info - we won't take a deposit or charge any funds until they are ready to ship to you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I shared earlier how i had the exhaust tips on my Centerline Stradale changed to smaller ones, but i felt the alignment was all messed up and the offset wasn't flushed. Just got her back from Roselli in SJ who did an awesome job reassembling the pipes:) I'll do a recording soon!

61 - 75 of 75 Posts