Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the audio system (Standard or Optional) in the Guilia has a CD player included? I can't seem to find any mention of one in any of the literature I have seen :confused:
Call me old-fashioned but I still like to spin the silver discs on occasion, but i guess I could live without one.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I feel the same way about CDs.
I've got a QV with the enhanced audio, and unfortunately, there isn't one.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Does anyone know if the audio system (Standard or Optional) in the Guilia has a CD player included? I can't seem to find any mention of one in any of the literature I have seen :confused:
Call me old-fashioned but I still like to spin the silver discs on occasion, but i guess I could live without one.
The only sliver of of hope on that front would be the Giulia equipped with a 6.5" radio versus the 8.8in display. A 6.5" w/ Nav will be available at some point that will bridge the gap between the 1900 it currently takes to get Nav in a Giulia

·
Registered
25 Posts
The QV doesn't have it.. maybe the Ti's or lower may get em, as they are more customizable.. but they said the QV for sure doesn't get it.. never know what will happen down the line though..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts