Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been to the Cars and Coffee NJ gathering in Millstone Township? Good atmosphere? Was considering a visit this coming Sunday September 26. I'd need a daily pass so not sure how quick they sell out. Thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have been to others in more northern NJ. I bring my MG and park with the other "english" cars as they have sections based on country. Lots of Ferraris, lambos, etc show up on the Italian side. I'm usually with the Lotuses. Atmosphere was always good and respectful. Lots of time permission was given to hold on public town parking lots, and even police showed up to check out the cars and walk around. Let the kids see their patrol cars. Haven't gone though since covid.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been to others in more northern NJ. I bring my MG and park with the other "english" cars as they have sections based on country. Lots of Ferraris, lambos, etc show up on the Italian side. I'm usually with the Lotuses. Atmosphere was always good and respectful. Lots of time permission was given to hold on public town parking lots, and even police showed up to check out the cars and walk around. Let the kids see their patrol cars. Haven't gone though since covid.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Anyone been to the Cars and Coffee NJ gathering in Millstone Township? Good atmosphere? Was considering a visit this coming Sunday September 26. I'd need a daily pass so not sure how quick they sell out. Thanks.
You need a pass to attend?

·
Registered
262 Posts
It may be far from Central NJ, but there is an Italian car show at Stony Brook University on Long Island, NY this Sunday, 9/26. I know there are at least five QV owners from LI/NYC area who will be going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
It may be far from Central NJ, but there is an Italian car show at Stony Brook University on Long Island, NY this Sunday, 9/26. I know there are at least five QV owners from LI/NYC area who will be going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great show.

I won best Alfa Romeo Series 4 Spider in 2008.

Attachments

Reactions: Avnyc11

·
Registered
321 Posts
millstone good time very friendly I have season pass. its 10 to show car. goes to state troopers plus free coffee and donuts. I'm going we should all try to meet outside drive in together ..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
millstone good time very friendly I have season pass. its 10 to show car. goes to state troopers plus free coffee and donuts. I'm going we should all try to meet outside drive in together ..
Sorry I missed the reply. I was there and probably saw your white Giulia Quadrifoglio and the white Stelvio Quad. Quite a bit of cars, but we were certainly outnumbered. American muscle dominated...
Maybe end of October we can try again. Are the 2022 passes up for sale yet?
Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

·
Registered
321 Posts
not yet I saw your gray Qv beautiful !! Im going we gotta stay tough so maybe we can all park together . season pass go on sale in feb/march, I got a couple of friends that miss this one with alfa already said the are going maybe we can all grab some lunch afterwards and talk shop!!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not yet I saw your gray Qv beautiful !! Im going we gotta stay tough so maybe we can all park together . season pass go on sale in feb/march, I got a couple of friends that miss this one with alfa already said the are going maybe we can all grab some lunch afterwards and talk shop!!!!!
OK. Let's check back as we get closer to the date. See if we can get a few cars to go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts