Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is coming to cars and coffee this saturday at Katies in Great Falls? Lets get a big group of us going there. We have to be parked by 6am to get any parking!

·
Registered
460 Posts
I'm from that area originally and still have family and friends there. Weather's supposed to be nice so why not. I look forward to seeing the most famous Quadrifoglio on You Tube :).

Reactions: kanundrum

·
Registered
244 Posts
Too early and too far for me. I haven't been there in a few years.

Does anyone go to Dulles Landing C&C on Sunday mornings? It doesn't compare to Katie's in the least, but it is way more convenient for me.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Too early and too far for me. I haven't been there in a few years.

Does anyone go to Dulles Landing C&C on Sunday mornings? It doesn't compare to Katie's in the least, but it is way more convenient for me.
Do tell. Don't know about that one, what info do you have?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I decided to stay home out here. After breaking my back last night to clean my 360 in the dark I couldn't stomach the thought of another single ride into a rain bath. Need to rest as well. Sure enough when I went out to cut the grass the sprinkles had already started. That was one hour into the Tutto Lite show time. :(

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anyone heading there this weekend? I won't be bringing the Alfa but there with a Rosso 488.

If it gets rained out, I'll do the following weekend.
If its not raining Ill be out in the QV. Following weekend I probably have some racing at summit point so I may not make it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Anyone heading there this weekend? I won't be bringing the Alfa but there with a Rosso 488.

If it gets rained out, I'll do the following weekend.
If its not raining Ill be out in the QV. Following weekend I probably have some racing at summit point so I may not make it.
Looks like rain for Friday but we might have a decent one on Saturday. Hope to see you there.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts