·
Vendor
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Vendor
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

This piece will fit all models of the Giulia. However, the Quadrifoglio Model that is outfitted with the carbon package has the carbon weave on the center console going in the opposite direction. Due to the request of Quadrifoglio Owners, we have now made this same piece with the weave of the carbon fiber going in the same direction as the original carbon on the Quadrifoglio model.

More information and pricing can be found on our website.
https://madnessautoworks.com/Jeep/a...an-flag-design-non-quadrifoglio-model-pid7752

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
No real disrespect here, the product looks well made and I bet it'll sell just fine ... I also bought floor mats from you guys so I respect you as a seller

But this looks more at home in a Honda Civic than anything on this forum ...

·
Registered
414 Posts
No real disrespect here, the product looks well made and I bet it'll sell just fine ... I also bought floor mats from you guys so I respect you as a seller

But this looks more at home in a Honda Civic than anything on this forum ...
Don't be so quick to judge.. sure it's a little out there but I'm sure a few people will buy it.
I myself have been looking to add a little Italian colors to my Giulia although this specific piece is a little to bright for me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.