Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any word on when these will be back in stock? I paid for it on 3/17/2018 and have not received it. If it was mentioned on the website that it was out of stock I wouldn't of purchased it. It also said you were expecting a shipment over a week ago. Any update?

Reactions: edmoiler13

·
Registered
110 Posts
I sent a note to Madness as well. I got my package today and this was missing from it without receiving any word it was out of stock or not coming along with my other item I ordered from them

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seems like this would be better directed to the site you purchased it from, no? In an email perhaps.
Just giving a "buyer beware" to the Forum.

Reactions: BGorilla

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got an e-mail yesterday from them. The "V" will be shipped soon. Thanks Madness. I hope in the future you guys can update your site so people know an item is out of stock.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
PSA Got mine as a Birthday gift, with no instructions supplied we tried to install the circular emblem cover with double sided table and as a result it turned out to be too thick and cracked (a little) the carbon fiber of the circular part. Contacted madness and they said to use a rubber epoxy for future reference.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PSA Got mine as a Birthday gift, with no instructions supplied we tried to install the circular emblem cover with double sided table and as a result it turned out to be too thick and cracked (a little) the carbon fiber of the circular part. Contacted madness and they said to use a rubber epoxy for future reference.
They could of supplied some for what the stuff costs. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
They could of supplied some for what the stuff costs. Thanks for the heads up.
At least instructions would be wise so we don't destroy what we just bought but what sucks is I have to buy a replacement as its not warrantable

·
Vendor
1,195 Posts
Got an e-mail yesterday from them. The "V" will be shipped soon. Thanks Madness. I hope in the future you guys can update your site so people know an item is out of stock.
Hi alfa55,

I apologize for any delay in communication which may have caused you to be weary of your order.

It has been a busy couple of months for us with tax season hitting in full swing.

At least instructions would be wise so we don't destroy what we just bought but what sucks is I have to buy a replacement as its not warrantable
Thanks for reaching out.

If there is ever any questions about any of the products we offer, feel free to reach out to us directly.

While we may not always have installation instructions handy to send out, we have most likely installed and shipped out a number of the items on our website which means we can guide you through the steps and provide any additional information you may be inquiring about.

We operate two locations and have Sales Reps available at different times.

Our direct California number is: 562-981-6800

Our direct Texas number is: 512-982-9393

You can also reach us through e-mail: [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts