Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I ordered one then had buyer's remorse. Then it arrived today and i tried it on.

Looks so nice I'm happy i got the V. I was worried that the V would be drowned away but actually it's still very visible, just subdued.

Recommended!

(I got mine from eBay)

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
Is madness the only ones that sell the piece for the emblem? I ordered the cf trim piece for the V but now I want the emblem piece

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Madness told me to use Permatex adhesive. 3M or Gorilla double side tape seems to do the trick also.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
So you guys used double sided tape on the "V" and the emblem? Kanundrum said he cracked the emblem because the double sided tape made for a very tight fit.

Update. Tried the Gorilla tape and couldn't get the emblem on. Got lucky and it didn't break. Maybe 3m tape is thinner?

·
Registered
110 Posts
So you guys used double sided tape on the "V" and the emblem? Kanundrum said he cracked the emblem because the double sided tape made for a very tight fit.

Update. Tried the Gorilla tape and couldn't get the emblem on. Got lucky and it didn't break. Maybe 3m tape is thinner?
When speaking with Madness directly, they suggested using a 2 stage epoxy, although that makes it more permanent. Got mine today, but due to some unSpringlike weather, I'll be waiting to put mine on so it adheres better

1 - 20 of 45 Posts