Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

First of all, love the look of the back of the car! I want that spoiler as well as the diffuser!

Did you apply the red stripe afterwards on the spoiler?
When I go to the SD Carbonfiber site, I don't see any red stripe on the spoiler...

Also is it real carbon fiber or just the carbon fiber look?

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

First of all, love the look of the back of the car! I want that spoiler as well as the diffuser!

Did you apply the red stripe afterwards on the spoiler?
When I go to the SD Carbonfiber site, I don't see any red stripe on the spoiler...

Also is it real carbon fiber or just the carbon fiber look?
Thank you :) The diffuser is part TI sport trim package. The spoiler is real carbon fiber and it does not come with the red pinstripe. I added the pinstripe before the installation of the spoiler to make it easier for a more custom look :)

http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/385-exterior/14434-pinstripe-trunk-2.html

·
Registered
619 Posts
question: I saw a ti at the dealer in san diego over the weekend. it had a cf rear spoiler on it. is it now a dealer or manufacturer option?

I think it really dresses up the ti and should come equipped from the factory.

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
question: I saw a ti at the dealer in san diego over the weekend. it had a cf rear spoiler on it. is it now a dealer or manufacturer option?

I think it really dresses up the ti and should come equipped from the factory.
I agree as well which is why I have it on mine. Very likely just a dealer option and they will tax it like crazy vs you getting it yourself and installing it afterwards.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I agree as well which is why I have it on mine. Very likely just a dealer option and they will tax it like crazy vs you getting it yourself and installing it afterwards.

I have the cf spoiler on my volcano qv. like yours, the black cf weave is close to body color but the slight differentiation and cf detail really sucks you in when admiring the car.

you think we should add the proper cf mirror replacement covers too?

cheers to you and your sexy machine!!!

best,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts