·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just tossing this out there
I want rear diffuser in cf for my Ti sport
Any interest out there?
here’s a link. Hope it works
If we get 10 orders price approx $280 plus shipping to each which might make it a waste of time. Lol🥴🤔😆. i don’t think any taxes

what do you guys think about the center pipes?
I actually prefer it to the stock look.

Attachments

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The challenge with center pipes is you need a new exhaust.

I posted this a few weeks ago GTA/GTAm style center exit exhaust/diffuser
Yes, true but local muffler shop can make custom rear section for approx $250 to $450. Depending on location and spec. IMO opinion my car sounds good with straight pipes. I have 3” straight cat back. Little fartry no drone...ok but... I’d say 2.5 with small resonator made for sound.
Center exhaust exit very cool and very differentiating.
I hear all these cool rice rockets zipping by and wonder why we Alfa owners can’t I get that sound. We giulia guys seem short changed on getting good exhaust note Unless you buy SS!!!

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
3,423 Posts
Yes, true but local muffler shop can make custom rear section for approx $250 to $450. Depending on location and spec. IMO opinion my car sounds good with straight pipes. I have 3” straight cat back. Little fartry no drone...ok but... I’d say 2.5 with small resonator made for sound.
Center exhaust exit very cool and very differentiating.
I hear all these cool rice rockets zipping by and wonder why we Alfa owners can’t I get that sound. We giulia guys seem short changed on getting good exhaust note Unless you buy SS!!!
You're talking to the right person about sound. Being stuck in NYC traffic, I can't drive fast, but at least I can sound good lol

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
3,423 Posts
Don't forget nails, potholes, and speed bumps
Ask me how I know 🤣

But that's great you kept the Alfa heritage alive in the city

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,083 Posts
From post #1 link I find it very unlikely at that price that this is actually carbon fiber weave. I seems most likely to be a CF finish or FRP. The install instructions also say that it is attached with 3M tape, implying that it is a veneer as well.

If I am modifying the car I expect some improvement in performance as a result. More power, better handling, less weight, add functionality that was missing, all of the above...

·
Registered
26 Posts
@Callisto - I like the look overall but I agree with @lockem thw price is low for real CF and the required alterations of the exhaust add cost and potential complications for poor craftsmanship on the modifications.

Have you looked at the CF diffusers that Madness offers? Great looking replacements for the rear diffusers, real CF, and not significantly more than this one. Maybe what you are looking for...

Reactions: MADNESS Autoworks

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have a carbon diffuser from madness that has minor cracks at the corners. Fits base model only— the plain diffuser. It’s brand new and has never been installed. If anyone is interested, PM me!

·
Registered
26 Posts
@svintx did it arrive that way from Madness?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just tossing this out there
I want rear diffuser in cf for my Ti sport
Any interest out there?
here’s a link. Hope it works
If we get 10 orders price approx $280 plus shipping to each which might make it a waste of time. Lol. i don’t think any taxes

what do you guys think about the center pipes?
I actually prefer it to the stock look.
I might be interested but I think the whole order needs to get shipped to the same address, if I’m not mistaken. The link you sent says $202 for 10+ orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here’s another option. Comes with rear section but need to research more. Also, is that a base or sport skin or is there a diff between the rears?
BTW and imo those who are thinking of changing exhaust, there’s not much to b gained overall other than sound. I’ve listened to so many clips and nothing is that differentiating cept super sprint. The prices are stupid high too. I paid $500 for custom cat back “system” installed in pricey CA. Makes me mad as I hear so many cool Honda exhausts out there. Besides the point but this tail section looks like it eliminates the muffler. Take a gander.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts