·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ready to upgrade the exterior of your Alfa Romeo Giulia with the look of Carbon Fiber?

Designed and manufactured in Europe to the highest standards this trim piece*is*designed to replace the original factory mirror covers and instantly give your Alfa Romeo Giulia a custom look.

More details and pricing can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-Alfa Romeo-Giulia/start-shopping-cid1/exterior-upgrades-cid5/alfa-romeo-giulia-mirror-covers-carbon-fiber-red-stripe-w-qv-logo-pid7241

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Registered
111 Posts
Love these. If I had a red or white car, I'd be all over the Red/white/green.
How easy are they to install?

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love these. If I had a red or white car, I'd be all over the Red/white/green.
How easy are they to install?
Real easy. Pull off the old one, put some mounting tape or epoxy along the lip of the new cover, press on, and tape it in place until it cures.

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers are the perfect match for your Alfa Romeo Giulia. Featuring a custom Alfa Romeo logo made from a matte clear and the whole cover is then covered in a high gloss clear to give it a subtle ghost looked.

Designed and manufactured in Europe to the highest standards this trim piece*is*designed to replace the original factory mirror covers and instantly give your Alfa Romeo Giulia a custom look.

https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-Alfa Romeo-Giulia/alfa-romeo-giulia-mirror-covers-carbon-fiber-w-alfa-romeo-logo-pid7048

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Wow those are gorgeous
Okay. you get them and put them on your QV so we can see how they look:smile2: I really think the rear CF diffuser really needs to go on your car. How can you not. We will be right behind you once we see pics installed:smile2:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Are these available for the Stelvio..... the Cross and Serpent version....?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
These Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers are the perfect match for your Alfa Romeo Giulia. Featuring a custom Alfa Romeo logo made from a matte clear and the whole cover is then covered in a high gloss clear to give it a subtle ghost looked.

https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-Alfa Romeo-Giulia/alfa-romeo-giulia-mirror-covers-carbon-fiber-w-alfa-romeo-logo-pid7048

I like these but wonder how the CF will look on black

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Probably nicer on black than a lot of the other colors. I have the Rosso tri-coat and I have the mirrors filmed already but I am not sure if it would look right on the red. It is an easy changeout but I am curious if the carbon fiber pattern is identical to twhat is already on the splitter, rockers and spoiler ont he QV. It looks like the top is CF and the lower may be a graphic plastic.

Could look cool if the CF is the sam quality. I am assuming since is a complete replacement it is a solid product.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Ready to upgrade the exterior of your Alfa Romeo Giulia with the look of Carbon Fiber?

Designed and manufactured in Europe to the highest standards this trim piece is designed to replace the original factory mirror covers and instantly give your Alfa Romeo Giulia a custom look.

More information and pricing can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-Alfa Romeo-Giulia/alfa-romeo-giulia-mirror-covers-100-genuine-carbon-fiber-pid6096

The CF picture only shows the top. The Rosso has paint over the whole cap. Does this come with the lower portion?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I also wonder what a black qv would look like if you wrapped the entire car with a similar Alfa logo as on the mirror cap above

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi, these are indeed gorgeous but note that they don’t come with the mounting brackets like the OEM covers. So you would have to either 1) mount them with tape and epoxy like Madness mentioned; or 2) get a workshop to move the brackets from the original cover to these for installation. I did the latter.

e9a96231-df65-493f-b573-2482e35231a8.jpg

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are these available for the Stelvio..... the Cross and Serpent version....?
No. The manufacturer does not make those for the Stelvio just yet.

Probably nicer on black than a lot of the other colors. I have the Rosso tri-coat and I have the mirrors filmed already but I am not sure if it would look right on the red. It is an easy changeout but I am curious if the carbon fiber pattern is identical to twhat is already on the splitter, rockers and spoiler ont he QV. It looks like the top is CF and the lower may be a graphic plastic.

Could look cool if the CF is the sam quality. I am assuming since is a complete replacement it is a solid product.
The lower part of the mirror, below the turn signal, does not get replaced. That is the factory mirror housing.

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here are some pictures of Mirror Covers to really change the style of your Alfa Romeo Giulia!

https://madnessautoworks.com/Alfa Romeo/alfa-romeo-giulia-mirror-covers-carbon-fiber-red-stripe-w-qv-logo-pid7241

https://madnessautoworks.com/Alfa Romeo/alfa-romeo-giulia-mirror-covers-carbon-fiber-w-alfa-romeo-logo-pid7048

You are able to view these and more on MADNESSAutoworks.com and search for "Guilia Mirror Covers".

Also, you can call or visit us directly at:

Los Angeles, CA
2716 Dawson Ave.
Signal Hill, CA 90755
562-981-6800

Austin, TX
22108 State HW 71 W
Spicewood, TX 78669
512-982-9393

·
Registered
308 Posts
Do the ghosted alfa logo covers go over the existing covers, or are they made to replace the factory covers?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts