Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clink on link below I have the OEM white mirror covers for sale that I had replaced with factory carbon fiber ones! I think this listing should have been under exterior, sorry.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Polish auction here!!!! New Price $445 shipped (Lower 48 US States only) I will continue to drop the price by $5 every couple/few days, 1st person that responds gets it.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I have pics they are OEM White make me an offer! I ship same day. Click link below for pics and pricing.

·
Vendor
2,595 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW thank you Alfissimo I never said that they were Carbon Fiber! Click the link and you will clearly see that they are white OEM that I took off my car cause I replaced them with OEM Black Carbon Fiber ones. If you would like to make me an offer of $100 for them please send me it.

SO GLAD I NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING FROM YOUR OVERPRICED STORE.

Madness AutoWorks & EuroCompulsion is the BEST vendors hands down!

We all have opinions glad you shared yours today.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
WOW thank you Alfissimo I never said that they were Carbon Fiber! Click the link and you will clearly see that they are white OEM that I took off my car cause I replaced them with OEM Black Carbon Fiber ones. If you would like to make me an offer of $100 for them please send me it.

Not sure why you wrecked @Alfissimo and his website just for letting you know you’re charging 5x for the mirrors. Guys like @Alfissimo are valuable resources for the Alfa Romeo brand.

·
Vendor
2,595 Posts

Making an observation here on price and title, not an opinion per-say.

Title:
"CARBON FIBER MIRROR COVERS OEM"
I was trying to help but you seem to have taken this in some other direction. All I am stating is your title is off and asking price is a bit high. Nothing more.
You could sell them quicker if the price was more on point with what the true cost of two used caps in excellent condition cost (+/-$100). I offered a comparison link as well. That's all.

That's ok if you choose not to buy from me. Good luck with the sale though.

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Giulia Ti Sport Q4
198 Posts
Wow. Having no horse in this race, I was confused by the title and feel the implication by the title is these are CF mirror covers, regardless of link.

Also, Jason’s site carries the Koshi CF mirror covers cheaper than anyplace else I have seen. So, he can’t be that over priced.

This is #Merica, if you can get $450US for the mirror caps, that is just good marketing and selling.

Reactions: Crosshairs

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New Price $440 shipped (Lower 48 US States only) I will continue to drop the price by $5 every couple/few days, 1st person that responds gets it.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
New Price $400 shipped (Lower 48 US States only) I will continue to drop the price by $25 every couple/few days, 1st person that responds gets it.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
New Price $350 shipped (Lower 48 US States only) I will continue to drop the price by $25 every couple/few days, 1st person that responds gets it.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
New Price $300 shipped (Lower 48 US States only) I will continue to drop the price by $25 every couple/few days, 1st person that responds gets it.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
New Price $110 shipped (Lower 48 US States only) I will continue to drop the price by $5 every couple/few days, 1st person that responds gets it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts