Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
That's pretty cool and if there's no other factory carbon bits in the interior then if the weave doesn't look like the factory bits it's irrelevant...I think you will still have to be careful about kick marks on the carbon fiber though........I remember when car manufacturers used to run the carpeting up the lower third of the door....much easier to maintain....and no scuff marks...

·
Registered
256 Posts
I ordered the carbon fiber door kick kit about 2 weeks ago and I got it yesterday and I installed it today , I didn't think it would look that good but I was wrong I love it ! And there's more to come , I'll keep you guy posted.
Also interested in the cf door kick. The bottom of my door panels are a bit of a mess. Where did you source and what was the cost. Thx

·
Registered
202 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
For $35 you don't expect real carbon fiber, do you? I assume it comes with panels for the four doors?

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Yeah, what are we looking at here? Flat, CF look vinyl stickers? A self-adhesive, shaped piece?

It looks really sharp on @Grisa72 car's color scheme, but I wonder about the installation process, and whether they can be removed without damaging the door panel finish.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Got ya.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, what are we looking at here? Flat, CF look vinyl stickers? A self-adhesive, shaped piece?

It looks really sharp on @Grisa72 car's color scheme, but I wonder about the installation process, and whether they can be removed without damaging the door panel finish.

Yes this is just a carbon fiber vinyl that I bought on eBay for $35 dollars the installation is easy I think it protects the bottom of the door from scratches and it looks good and also you can replace the vinyl anytime you want.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts