Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ready to upgrade the interior of your Alfa Romeo Giulia with the look of Carbon Fiber?

Designed to really set off the interior of your Giulia. Manufactured to the highest standards for easy installation, precise fit, and excellent finish while making your Giulia look custom and exotic!

More information and pricing can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-A...-center-console-trim-set-carbon-fiber-pid7713

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Vendor
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have another center console trim piece on your website that has blue center section. Do you have any plans to release one with red colored pieces?
That is an option with any of the blue pieces but that is not listed on the site. So if you want to go that route with any of our carbon fiber pieces shoot us an email or PM and we'll get you squared away.

·
Registered
68 Posts
You have another center console trim piece on your website that has blue center section. Do you have any plans to release one with red colored pieces?
That is an option with any of the blue pieces but that is not listed on the site. So if you want to go that route with any of our carbon fiber pieces shoot us an email or PM and we'll get you squared away.
I spoke with one of your sales reps previously regarding this and they helped me out. I ordered it already and was notified it's in production. Thanks

·
Vendor
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I spoke with one of your sales reps previously regarding this and they helped me out. I ordered it already and was notified it's in production. Thanks
We just got an update from the manufacturer and wanted to show you how your piece is looking.

If anyone else wants a piece done in red like that shoot us a PM because that option is not listed on the website.

·
Registered
68 Posts
We just got an update from the manufacturer and wanted to show you how your piece is looking.

If anyone else wants a piece done in red like that shoot us a PM because that option is not listed on the website.
Very nice. Thanks for the picture. I like it. I feel this will lead to me requesting the steering wheel piece with red accents.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Very nice. Thanks for the picture. I like it. I feel this will lead to me requesting the steering wheel piece with red accents.
That does look pretty sweet. Have you looked into the red accent console button trim pieces, dash button trim pieces and red vent pieces? Just wondering how far you're carrying the red theme, as I've thought about adding some as well.

·
Registered
68 Posts
That does look pretty sweet. Have you looked into the red accent console button trim pieces, dash button trim pieces and red vent pieces? Just wondering how far you're carrying the red theme, as I've thought about adding some as well.
I actually have those also. Waiting until I get this piece in to decide if that's too much red or if it looks good. I'll post pics when I have it all installed. It you really want to go red crazy, Madness has the speaker grill red trim and red interior door handles also. Plus the steering wheel that I'll probably be requesting.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I actually have those also. Waiting until I get this piece in to decide if that's too much red or if it looks good. I'll post pics when I have it all installed. It you really want to go red crazy, Madness has the speaker grill red trim and red interior door handles also. Plus the steering wheel that I'll probably be requesting.
Awesome....looking forward to the pics. BTW, when I looked at the console button and hvac button trims they were from two different vendors and I was concerned about the red matching. Did you find them all from a single vendor, or if two different vendors did they end up matching?

·
Registered
691 Posts
What about green? For both console and HVAC shroud? And Red for the shifter?

Thinking of green on those shroud pieces with red accent knobs and red shifter.

·
Vendor
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What about green? For both console and HVAC shroud? And Red for the shifter?

Thinking of green on those shroud pieces with red accent knobs and red shifter.
We'll PM you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.