Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day fellow Alfa enthusiasts! I'm curious to see what kind of carbon aero exists for the Giulias right now? I saw some of the mopar stuff, but I didn't see any front lips, diffusers, splitters, stuff like that? Anyone know?

New to the Alfa domain, and coming from BMW world, so I'm not sure if there are any established companies that make parts yet? Or maybe the Alfa culture is different? >:)

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,754 Posts
CF spoiler exists. QV models have a CF splitter that moves according to demand and CF side air dams. The CF splitter would be very difficult to fit on a 2.0T model (nothing is in the right place and there is no controller for the position). I think the side air dams are set in indentations on the rockers and if so they too will not fit on the 2.0T. QV and sport models have large diffusers which are molded plastic. You probably would not like the price of a copy of the diffuser in CF.

SD carbon has made a CF roof spoiler; no wind tunnel testing-I think it is intended only for looks or maybe to keep rain off of the back window.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Trunk spoiler is all you need with sport front fascia. Looks great.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Speaking of trunk spoilers, does anybody have a picture of a spoiler on a Monte Carlo Blue Giulia? Also, are there any pictures of a spoiler in the same color as the body?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.