Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I tried searching for the answer but couldn't find it. I have a 2017 Giulia Ti and after I got my car washed today my car seat won't default to my setting when I get in the car and press the start button. Not sure I'm explaining it right, but usually when I press start the mirrors will fold out and my car seat will get into my default setting. Now when I lock it or start it, the driver side car seat just stays to what I previously had it. Its more of a "cool" feature then anything else. I tried looking in the manual but all it talks about is how to set the 1 2 3 different seat settings.

Hopefully I explained myself correctly

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
You need to reprogram it or all 3. Sounds like the car wash people decided to leave their mark on you new car or they just reset it for a taller person and it's behind the auto roll back point. While I like the rollback to preserve the wheel and bolsters, the back position is too far to reach the door handle easily. But maybe that's just my beer belly. ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I tried reprogramming all three to different settings. I heard it chimes after I held the button down for 3 seconds but it still stationary. It will not go back when I opened the car door. Anything else I could try?

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts