Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

My name is Lauren and I'm working for a company in California, USA. We make the best-selling throttle response controller in North America, called the Pedal Commander.

We want to learn more about the Italian car market (we know about Italian cars, more or less) But we're interested to learn more about the car culture in Italy to build our online presence. Our product works for a lot of Italian cars and other models we don't get in America, like Renault, Dacia, Opel, etc.

We want to know what sort of car forums or events they have every year, where the big events are (aside from the normal big car events that everyone knows about), if there are car clubs, enthusiasts, and the like. Look forward to your reply.
Thank you for your time!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You gotta pay to play. @JeFizz collects the street tax for ads
That's no problem, We're not looking to advertise on this forum, we just want to explore if anyone on this forum is part of an Italian car club of forum that we might be able to reach out to.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I feel like there is already too many pedal response devices for this platform if you plan to sell one for our cars.

Welcome to the forum though :)
Thanks for the welcome! And no, we aren't trying to sell one here, my question was asking for communication with people who are in car forums or clubs in Italy itself, not just for an Italian car brand.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Sorry but sounds to me like a back door advertising activity especially considering the content of your first post. Per quanto riguarda i club e la cultura in Italia ti suggerisco di mettere in pratica le tue abilità di lingua italiana e di guardare sui siti italiani. Ciao.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well, for Alfa Romeo one of the biggest forum is clubalfa.it
But basically you can find a lots of forums/clubs for each car brand/specific car, google is your friend.

For events, apart the Motorshow (bologna), we had the Milano Monza Motor Show (new one, this year for covid it was held in the streets of Milan), and a lot of classic car events (like Villa d'este and Turin Valentino park). Then I do not really know about the smaller ones, also because for covid everything is on hold for a couple of years

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, for Alfa Romeo one of the biggest forum is clubalfa.it
But basically you can find a lots of forums/clubs for each car brand/specific car, google is your friend.

For events, apart the Motorshow (bologna), we had the Milano Monza Motor Show (new one, this year for covid it was held in the streets of Milan), and a lot of classic car events (like Villa d'este and Turin Valentino park). Then I do not really know about the smaller ones, also because for covid everything is on hold for a couple of years
Thanks for the info! We appreciate it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.