Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car accident guy cut me off too much damage to save but of course insurance tries to save everything but the cars airbag system airbag system is amazing and already contacted dealer ship good thing is getting the 2021 Ti sport. Waiting game sucks tho want my car back people asking me why not get something else after owning that I couldn’t switch to anything else.

·
Registered
2017 Giulia QV Rosso Competizione
200 Posts
Sounds like it just happened..

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,640 Posts
You OK?

·
Registered
98 Posts
yeah, like it just happened and still in a little shock with that run on sentence... jk. glad you are ok and car saved you.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Glad you are okay Slevin, Hope you get that new one soon!

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,042 Posts
Car accident guy cut me off too much damage to save but of course insurance tries to save everything but the cars airbag system airbag system is amazing and already contacted dealer ship good thing is getting the 2021 Ti sport. Waiting game sucks tho want my car back people asking me why not get something else after owning that I couldn’t switch to anything else.
glad you are ok

i like your priorities - first thing you did was you checked where could you get another Alfa

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,042 Posts
if you wrote it off during the first 12 months you get the full purchase amount or the agreed value back, no depreciation - im surprised the insurance company didnt know (or tried to stall) that airbags going off automatically writes the car off, no matter how much damage has been done

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if you wrote it off during the first 12 months you get the full purchase amount or the agreed value back, no depreciation - im surprised the insurance company didnt know (or tried to stall) that airbags going off automatically writes the car off, no matter how much damage has been done
I am covered on my insurance for that they just thought it could be fixed. Wednesday they decided to write it off just waiting on the money now.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia
136 Posts
Love the yellow calipers with the red paint. Looks great!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts