Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on the fence. I drove the QF a few months ago when they first came out and thought I'll keep my C63. I drove another one a few weeks ago and I can't stop yearning for it. I've been on this forum reading many many threads to educate myself. Now the challenge is waiting. I've found a few I like but out of my state. I guess I'll have to order an 18. I want one NOW!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
So, buy out of state and drive it home. Or, if you want to start a relation with your local dealer, the one who will be doing your normal service work, talk to them and see what they can get for you. Dealers trade cars around all the time in order to make a sale. My dealer did a special order for me, but this was the third car I bought from them.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, buy out of state and drive it home. Or, if you want to start a relation with your local dealer, the one who will be doing your normal service work, talk to them and see what they can get for you. Dealers trade cars around all the time in order to make a sale. My dealer did a special order for me, but this was the third car I bought from them.
Fortuitously I bought a 911 from the then Fiat now Alfa dealership. The salesman has now been promoted to GM and he was gracious to let me test drive the QV when it hit his store.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts