Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like my expected to take delivery soon, I can't wait, I'm impatient, I need Instant gratification, missing some options, 2nd choice" 2018 Vulcano Black Sports Ti Q2, has magically turned into my 1st choice. The one I really wanted, and Just special ordered for a hopefully around Christmas time delivery, 2019 Vesuvio Gray Sports Ti Q2, W/Red interior /leather dash /5 hole blk wheels, that includes the improved for 2019, 8-way adjustable seats! But now I'm freed from that endlessly searching dealer sites for that, perfect for me, needle in the haystack Alfa Giulia. Hooray!!

The only problem is, this delay puts off the formation of my upcoming Ventura Couty California Alfa Romeo Giulia driving and dining club off a few months... That said If you live Sol Cal and you have an interest in what I have planned. Let me know. This will be a very informal Meet-Up type group...

·
Registered
189 Posts
that includes the improved for 2019, 8-way adjustable seats!
Wait, what, 2019 introduces tilt for the sport seats? Or is it still the side bolsters that count up to 8?

Reactions: lost1750GTV

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Not Sure about the tilt option, but a new 8 way adjustable seat was mentioned when I ordered my ‘19, as well as a new platinum color, in addition to the new blacked out Nero editions.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
8,157 Posts
Not Sure about the tilt option, but a new 8 way adjustable seat was mentioned when I ordered my ‘19, as well as a new platinum color, in addition to the new blacked out Nero editions.
I thought my MY2018 sport seats were "12 way power adjustable":

Front-back = 2 ways
Up-down = 2 ways
Seat back angle change = 2 ways
Bolsters in-out = 2 ways
Upper lumbar support in-out = 2 ways
Lower lumbar support in-out = 2 ways

·
Registered
460 Posts
I intended to get Vesuvio Gray until I saw a Vulcano Black (over red) sitting in front of the dealer and was knocked over by how *&$% good it looked. Took a picture too at that moment. Ended up buying it.

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome purchase! Vulcano black is beautiful on red! funny, I was ready to pull the trigger until I found out at the last minute, the car had 5 Hole wheels finished in Bright, not Dark 5 hole wheels. That was the deal breaker for me, but for others, this might not matter... Vesuvio, my first choice just works so much better with the dark 5 holes on red for my tastes. Then paired with the leather dash...OMG! That's Italian and worth waiting for. All optioned the way I want it. Not loaded to the gills with options I'll never use. Enjoy your just as awesome Vulcano & Red ride!!

·
Registered
399 Posts
I agree with you it mattered and was a del breaker for me. I got the black with dark 5 hole wheels and love it. It looks wrecked. Wait for it you should get what you want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts