Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

My preference is for a Red QV with low mileage and hopefully Sparco seats. I would consider Black or Blue as well.

I saw that I just missed a Rosso Competitione about 5 months ago cause the owner went back to a std car. Hope that’s not me as I’ve been dailying my RS4 since 2007.

Anyone come from owning an RS4?
Thoughts over a 991 C4S?

Thanks.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hi guys,

My preference is for a Red QV with low mileage and hopefully Sparco seats. I would consider Black or Blue as well.

I saw that I just missed a Rosso Competitione about 5 months ago cause the owner went back to a std car. Hope that’s not me as I’ve been dailying my RS4 since 2007.

Anyone come from owning an RS4?
Thoughts over a 991 C4S?

Thanks.
Does it matter what year it is?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have a Rosso Comp QV with Sparco seats for sale in California. Car has all carbon fiber options except carbon ceramic brakes.

Here is link to my FS thread: 2019 QV for sale

·
Registered
280 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Looks like a brand new car still at dealership. I could be wrong but since OP mentioned low mileage, I think he's looking for a used one.
Perhaps, but it is the only one available that is for sale in those specs. Super low volume, more may come up as Spring gets closer though.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Do you need a 4dr? If you do then they're is nothing more dynamic then the giulia in its price range. Ive owned a b7 rs4 (still have my B6 s4) and I loved that car. Perfect size, manual trans and high rev V8...i personally wouldnt get rid of it especially in canada. But if I didnt need a 4dr id get a 991 in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
2017 Giulia QV Rosso Competizione
155 Posts
I'm in Canada.. Where in Canada are you?
I have exactly what you're looking for.. But you can't have it! 😉

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Guys, sorry been MIA for a bit testing cars and what not. Looks like my B7 RS4 is gone so I’m going to have to buy a new car.
Today I test drive a Black 19’ car, saw the Rosso car (2020 new) with Carbons and Sparcos in person and also a Competitione Car that had sold (2019 with 2500 kms).

none of them had the exposed carbon roof,one the red had sparcos and cf brakes.

i Left the dealership smiling ear to ear.

this morning I also went to see a beautiful B6 Alpina and a 2013 C4S convertible.The Alpinawas absolutely gorgeous and so opulent. The C4S was so tight in the back seat that I immediately decided that although that car is incredible, I don’t think it’s time to add that to the table due to already having a 944 Turbo S and a 71’ Corvette. No more room and I’d love To consider an auto car so my wife can drive it.

the Alfa seems to check a lot of these boxes and it helped it’s case that I got it to step out a foot to the side very easily, it was sooo tail happy. Want a rear wheel drive car again as a dd

1 - 11 of 11 Posts