Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
yes, you just have to go to a local shop.
they have spray wrap (like paint) so you can have expensive fun without being locked into it.
^^^Agreed.

Just get a wrap and not be locked into a color that will most likely depreciate the car as tastes change. Also a form of paint protection (vinyl wrap).

Not to say a QV wouldn't look hot in non OEM colors...so hey, its your car, do what you want!

·
Registered
632 Posts
No FCA doesn’t offer paint to sample (PTS) option. Your options are aftermarket paint job (whole color change would be $15k or more for a high quality job) or aftermarket vinyl wrap (about $5k for a high quality job) or plastidip that looks like, well, plastidip (cost about $300 DIY to $1800 for a professional application).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well if it's not possible I figure I'll just say what I was thinking instead of keeping it a secret which was to get a Quad in Verde Visconti Metallic like is available on the Stelvio which I think would look kind of cool with the green and white interior stitching.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.