Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically I'm just curious if they allow you to pay more to order special colors like Audi, Porsche, and other companies do or if you are locked in to just the standard palette.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I think with enough money anything is possible but I have never heard of or seen anybody get any PTS on the current lineup

·
Registered
423 Posts
yes, you just have to go to a local shop.
they have spray wrap (like paint) so you can have expensive fun without being locked into it.
^^^Agreed.

Just get a wrap and not be locked into a color that will most likely depreciate the car as tastes change. Also a form of paint protection (vinyl wrap).

Not to say a QV wouldn't look hot in non OEM colors...so hey, its your car, do what you want!

·
Registered
630 Posts
No FCA doesn’t offer paint to sample (PTS) option. Your options are aftermarket paint job (whole color change would be $15k or more for a high quality job) or aftermarket vinyl wrap (about $5k for a high quality job) or plastidip that looks like, well, plastidip (cost about $300 DIY to $1800 for a professional application).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well if it's not possible I figure I'll just say what I was thinking instead of keeping it a secret which was to get a Quad in Verde Visconti Metallic like is available on the Stelvio which I think would look kind of cool with the green and white interior stitching.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts