Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

Can you love Alfas "too much"?!

3K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Alfisto 
#1 ·
I think not! Not really new, just haven't been here much. Bought my first Giulia Q4 18 months ago...only to find the "perfect one" a year later! Yes, I love these cars. Used to be an Audi guy, but their stuff is sooo bland any more and the new-school Audi guys are pretty douchy. Never liked BMW fan boys. MB is ok, but the Giulia is really something special. Still have a soft spot in my heart for a Giulia Quad...we'll see.

#3 ·
Definitely not. This car is too much fun to drive - over every other car I have owned in the last 50 years. I dreamed of her since I saw my first one three years ago.

Reactions: jvonahnen
#5 ·
Hello DragonKart,
We are absolutely thrilled to hear your feedback! Hope you enjoy your Alfa for many more miles to come. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free reaching out to our team.
Laura
AlfaRomeoCares

#6 ·
All the giulia's are great. I too bought a Q4 ti sport, I too want a QV soon. I am addicted to this brand, none of the others mentioned do much for me. I have owned Alfa's for a long time. Some of the mentioned brands above have some good guys/gals but on a whole are not my type for sure. Ferrari is pretty bad too but these are all generalizations and I think Alfa can also have such characters. Alfa is a niche car and a niche community. I have said this since the beginning. I know guys that have been my customers for 20+ years. Eventually that will happen here too. Some will come and go but those that stick are the true Alfisti. The one's that need help! ;)

#7 ·
37 years since I had my first Alfa Romeo, a '78 Spider, I took off to college and I've owned 7 Alfa Romeos since then. I've also owned BMWs for 17 years and was President of my state's chapter of the BMWCCA for 10 years but once an Alfa gets in your blood...nothing else will do. I couldn't wait to buy a new Alfa. I've now owned an '18 Ti sport, the wife drives a '19 Stelvio Ti Sport and I just got my first QV in August. Alfisti for Life!

#9 ·
No, you can’t. Since I was ten, I loved the exotic name while looking at a book on the history of racing. Then, I was 20 and I borrowed a black 80s Spider and kicked the back end out around Worcester. To today, with my adopted Italian daughter Giulia, purring like a cat and then slyly carving the back roads all the while staying planted. No, no, no. Its really the drivers car. And many just look at me like I have nine eyes and don‘t get it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.