Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Admittedly I scanned the manual without reading every letter so I could have missed this. Can the Giulia's passenger side mirror tilt down while in reverse? I tried the usual process for setting that up (aiming it down while the car is in reverse, which was the process for configuring my last four cars) but that didn't do the trick. I left the side mirror dial in the passenger side setting, which was also something my former cars required, and that didn't help.

Penny for your thoughts!

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
There is no auto-dipping, no.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
That would have been a nice feature.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Sport Q2
273 Posts
You can set a memory on the seat with it down. That is the work around that I use.

Reactions: AlfaCrisis

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the responses. I'm truly amazed that this simple feature isn't present in a 2018 auto. The backup camera is not a substitute for the dipped side mirror when it comes to watching curbs. Come on, Alfa! It's 30 minutes of time for your software coders.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thanks for the responses. I'm truly amazed that this simple feature isn't present in a 2018 auto. The backup camera is not a substitute for the dipped side mirror when it comes to watching curbs. Come on, Alfa! It's 30 minutes of time for your software coders.
So true, i miss this feature my Audi and Jaguar had as standard features.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts