Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m thinking about replacing my QV seats with Sparcos, which means I would want to sell my original QV seats. Does anyone know if the standard QV seats could be installed into a 2.0? This way, theoretically, someone with a 2.0 could upgrade their seats by purchasing mine. Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
308 Posts
I have heard there are some issues installing the carbons into a 2.0. I would imagine the others would go in fine. How much would you want for them? What color stitching?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have heard there are some issues installing the carbons into a 2.0. I would imagine the others would go in fine. How much would you want for them? What color stitching?

my non carbon QV seats have red stitching. Honestly, not sure how much I’d sell them for so I need to do a little research. You said in another thread that you saw them sell for like $2k?

·
Registered
308 Posts
my non carbon QV seats have red stitching. Honestly, not sure how much I’d sell them for so I need to do a little research. You said in another thread that you saw them sell for like $2k?
I saw the carbons sell for 2k. Currently on eBay there is a regular qv drivers seat for 500. I'd give you 1k for them plus shipping, unless you live close?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you end up swapping the seats? Any issues?
i swapped my regular QV seats with sparcos. No issues, it was super easy but I’m still waiting on my sgw, elm and adapter cables to get here so I can finish up with proxi alignment to resolve the flashing odo. I’ll likely post my regular QV seats for sale once everything is good to go.

·
Registered
308 Posts
i swapped my regular QV seats with sparcos. No issues, it was super easy but I’m still waiting on my sgw, elm and adapter cables to get here so I can finish up with proxi alignment to resolve the flashing odo. I’ll likely post my regular QV seats for sale once everything is good to go.
How much are you wanting?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts