Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Sure.....why not? Though I would think they would like to wait a bit to see how the current models sales will go.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Interesting - 2020 will be the year i'll be looking to get my next (and faster car!). I hope for goodness sake they don't just put a Giulia face on every new iteration they put out (as beautiful it is)... would like to see some differential in the models :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Interesting - 2020 will be the year i'll be looking to get my next (and faster car!). I hope for goodness sake they don't just put a Giulia face on every new iteration they put out (as beautiful it is)... would like to see some differential in the models :)
I dont think you will see a different face on any of the Giulia or similar sized offerings. Alfa will need to keep tooling and design costs to a minimum if they want to survive.

4c, Giulia, G Coupe, G Convert, Quad, Qaud Coupe, Quad Convert. Thats my guess for the foreseeable future.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Happy if they don't change the Giulia but i'd rather not to see it on six or so different future models... just me though :)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
That's all good and well, but I am not waiting for it......:grin2:

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
that's what you say now... I bet you'll be there test driving with the prospect of your ever growing fleet ;D
I will be test driving a Giulia at Lime Rock this Saturday......that's I know for sure.......:wink2:

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Augh, I was afraid this might happen. My first thought was I can wait some more. Then someone mentioned trading in. That sounds right. When it appears I can trade the Quad Saloon in on a Coupe.

And I went though this with the Alfa-Miata turned Fiata. And then the drawings for the Alfa looked more like the Fiat! Thought about the 4C, and then said screw it and got my first Ferrari. I won't hold my breath for the Coupe, given that they only recently got the headlight washers to stay in. ;) t

·
Registered
149 Posts
I specifically wanted a four door "supercar" and that's what I consider the QV.

For my next two door coupe, I'm trying to find a GTA. :)

But I might go back to Ferrari or Lambo for that spot in my garage.

Time will tell.

Steve

·
Registered
189 Posts
no way in 2018, have yet to see a spy shot,
maybe 2019/2020 coupe possible, I hope for 2019 so i can get it on a lease return

1 - 12 of 12 Posts