Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on having my snows mounted this week and hope to drive home with my "all season" tires. Has anyone fit a set of four tires/wheels in their Giulia? If so, are there any tricks I should know about? Thanks.

·
Registered
440 Posts
You can definitely fit 4 wheels and tires that are already mounted easily..without having to use the front passenger seat.

So if you put the wheels inside the tires and use some padding you'll probably be ok.

I just had my tires shipped to my installer instead and I just drove the wheels over. That worked pretty well.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My winter wheels and tires are also being shipped to the installer. I'll need to bring home the wheels and tires (still mounted) that are being removed.

Were you able to fit two in the trunk without folding down the rear seat?

·
Registered
440 Posts
My winter wheels and tires are also being shipped to the installer. I'll need to bring home the wheels and tires (still mounted) that are being removed.

Were you able to fit two in the trunk without folding down the rear seat?

You will not be able to get 2 in the trunk. You will need to fold down the rear seats.

1 in trunk, 2 flat on rear seats, 1 sitting on top of the 2 (hope that makes sense). definitely bring a blanket or something for padding.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She's not just a pretty face. My Giulia isn't afraid to get her hands dirty and runs errands to Home Depot/Lowes, pet store, and Costco. She even gets driven on dirt roads occasionally.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.