Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, it seems that I can see the list of the posts but when I click on one to read the thread, my iPhone screen is blank and does not load. Used to do fine. Now it does not show. Maybe due to last update but I do not know what to try. Thanks for help!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Hi, it seems that I can see the list of the posts but when I click on one to read the thread, my iPhone screen is blank and does not load. Used to do fine. Now it does not show. Maybe due to last update but I do not know what to try. Thanks for help!
Thread moved to 'Forum Help'.

I don't use an iPhone, I seldom use my Android based phone to view the forum. Sorry, I can't offer any help. I'm sure a few others will offer there input. If not, I can direct this on to the forum Admin.

All devices need to be re-started from time to time. When did you last restart your phone?

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Just checked, works fine on my iPhone 6s.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts